the Log

A_T

When using a Lite-On or BenQ drive I would like to see the log contain whether Hypertuning, WOPC, SolidBurn etc. etc. was enabled for that burn. Also could the log information be burned into the disc so it could be read back by ImgBurn when the disc is reinserted - in a similar way to how CDSpeed burns some of the graph data into the disc?

Thanks

A_T

I have to be honest, I'm unlikely to add drive specific info into the log.

As for saving the info on the disc, again that's unlikely to happen as it then means what you burn isn't exactly what's on the disc.

If I burn something, I want it to be a 1:1 of the ISO, not a 1:1 of the ISO plus a little bit of extra data shoved on the end.

• 2 weeks later...
I save my logs for later reference but I don't think I would find it useful for them to be tacked on the end of my DVD's.....

You save your logs? What kind of fanatic are you! That's just not healthy. :D

I don't use the "Save the log" option, no need. Burn, verify and be done with it, that's all.

However, it would be great to be able to save the log when "Shutdown computer" (and perhaps "Close program") is selected. Without a log it's not possible to know whether burning\verifying went OK in this case.

I save my logs for later reference but I don't think I would find it useful for them to be tacked on the end of my DVD's.....

:lol: I only keep them for a while until I am sure I don't need to refer to them and then I delete the whole months worth and start a new folder.....

notice lfc is on the beta team ;) , if you knew how many discs and tests had been done in the last month by LUK Lfc and all the beta team to get v2 released , youd know why all the logs were saved .besides, wait till you see the size of the bonfire lfc is going to have with all those logs :w00t:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.