ImgBurn freezing when opening the file

paulix

Hi...

I already wrote once that I have problems with variations in Device Buffer and I think the problem is with SATA, because through IDE is everything ok.

(Apparently because I do not have AHCI...)

But now I have another problem, of ImgBurn freezes when unable to open an ISO file.

My link

ImgBurn must be forcibly shut down...but windows and other programs normally work on.

Approximately 3-4 times to re-start, but it happens the same.

Only after several attempts it succeeds.

It is between these two issues same link?

Thanks (and sory for poor English, because my assistant was just "google translate":)

post-33013-0-87481700-1301672862.jpg

Edited by paulix

ImgBurn uses standard Windows open file dialog, so some extension you have installed on your system is messing up that function.

One workaround is to double click on the ISO image in Windows Explorer/My Computer and that will open ImgBurn with that image loaded.

ImgBurn uses standard Windows open file dialog, so some extension you have installed on your system is messing up that function.

One workaround is to double click on the ISO image in Windows Explorer/My Computer and that will open ImgBurn with that image loaded.

Yes, it's possible.

And..Do you have experience, which may cause errors in Windows open file dialog?

Thanks for the advice.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.