ImgBurn v2.0.0.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luk.....thanks for all the good work on image burn....now and in the future....donation to follow....notice that this version has a splash screen......something the others versions didn't.....sort of kind of annoying.....is there any way to turn in off?....no way to do it in settings.....future improvement?.......

lol they've always had splashscreens. This one just looks pretty.

It's not like in other programs though, it's ONLY on the screen whilst doing other stuff in the background. When that's done, it's removed - same as how it's always worked, right back to dvd dec days.

Yes indeed, a great job and a big improvement. Well done and thank you very much! :thumbup:

Now the combination Imgburn and EAC takes care of all my burning needs. No need for anything big and bulky anymore. :)

Two minor things. Using the Build mode, is it not possible to add\remove files to\from folders that were added or rename files "on-the-fly" (in the program window)? Minor issues really, but I'm used to using these options and I find them quite handy.

Went away for a few days and came to home to a new version of IB :)

BIG thanks to LUK! and all the beta team members for all the hard work that went into making IB 2! :D

and NO ! you cant have a beta , play with the real deal instead though.enjoy it ;)

lol they've always had splashscreens. This one just looks pretty.

It's not like in other programs though, it's ONLY on the screen whilst doing other stuff in the background. When that's done, it's removed - same as how it's always worked, right back to dvd dec days.

I like the new splashscreen - looks cool and more professional.

and NO ! you cant have a beta , play with the real deal instead though.enjoy it ;)

:D Awww, and here I was hoping for the newly released v3 beta =))

Shhh we are on v4 already, testing blu-ray....... :albert:

One word to say about the new version

FANTASTIC

Now i just have to work out how to use it!!!

Edited by BurnerFreak