Cops Bust Worst Counterfeiters Ever

Shamus_McFartfinger

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172532,00.html

Monday, October 17, 2005

There's funny money, and there's extremely funny money.

Police in Twin Falls, Idaho, have almost $1 billion in fake money locked up in their evidence room ? but it's not taking up that much space because the face value of every bill is $1 million, according to The Times-News.

Baffled and bemused cops seized 999 bills ? one short of $1 billion ? after a man from Buhl attempted to deposit them at a bank as collateral for a loan.

"It would have been remarkable if anyone would have accepted them as legitimate," interim Police Chief Jim Munn told The Times-News. "This is just absolutely comical."

Detective Sgt. David Heidemann said the counterfeit cash, printed to resemble the "horse blanket" silver certificate notes issued in 1923, was made in the United Kingdom, Canada or Nigeria.

Heidemann told The Times-News that the slightly washed-out phony bills were "actually better quality than we normally see on counterfeit notes."

the cops seized a billion and were wondering where to store the 800 million they confiscated and complained that 500 million was a lot of money to count and how were they going to get 300 million into court as evidence =))

So, instead, they introduced 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Now I got that song in my head db :chair:

I so thank you for that =))

Now its time for K-Mart Cuntry Blue light special :thumbup:

It's much better when heard spoken. The accent really sets it off. Especially the line "You've scandalized me mother!" It usually gets an airplay on the Dr. Demento Show's annual 4 weeks of Christmas in December. I know it got played the last 2 years. I requested it last year. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.