.idd file

garydavid

i have version 2.5.5--created a .idd file went to load project and it loaded so i'm thinking it is format ok.

loaded a dvd in my laptop

went to labels iso9660----put in my volume label X1AHOEM_EN & joliet

went to disk icon bottom of screen sas build--click on and get message

the file you selected as a boot image does not exist???

what am i doing wrong

Check the 'Advanced' -> 'Bootable' tab again and ensure the boot image you've selected still exists in its original location.

i went to -advance-bootable disk-and went to same .idd file-that shows loaded on left i put in load project

when i try to build i still get massage "file or folder does not exist or accesiable"

---i am trying to burn a boot disk for my laptop-this is is a text file converted to a idd file but image burn will not recognize it--i am new to image burn and need all steps to burn this disk-thanks

I didn't say anything about loading the ibb (not idd) again, I assumed you'd already done that. An ibb file is a 'build mode' project file created by ImgBurn.

Load your IBB and then switch to the advanced / bootable tab.

There's a field called 'Boot Image' and it's whatever's written in there that's important.

If the boot image file doesn't still exist in that exact (fully qualified) path, there you have the problem.

Posting the log and screenshots would help us understand what you're seeing - and be far more accurate!

I didn't say anything about loading the ibb (not idd) again, I assumed you'd already done that. An ibb file is a 'build mode' project file created by ImgBurn.

Load your IBB and then switch to the advanced / bootable tab.

There's a field called 'Boot Image' and it's whatever's written in there that's important.

If the boot image file doesn't still exist in that exact (fully qualified) path, there you have the problem.

Posting the log and screenshots would help us understand what you're seeing - and be far more accurate!

I HAVE THE idd file loaded in source-according to article i read it said do that by load project which i gig

then in label i put X1AHOEM_EN IN LABEL according to article

i have no idea what to extract in boot image-what is that? i want to burn what i loaded in source

Again, it's NOT and idd file, it's an ibb file.

You don't seem to understand what I'm asking for so let me try showing you a picture instead...

03-06-2011 23-06-35.png

Once you've loaded the ibb, what does it say in the box marked by the arrow?

The program is trying to tell you that the boot image you've specified in there doesn't exist.

Please upload the ibb file you're working from so I can see what's what.

I RELOAD SCREENSHOT---it shows xpsetup as my ibb loaded file and label is X1AHOEM_EN boot path is C:\w2ksect.bin??

so what do i do to fix?

You don't seem to understand what I'm asking for so let me try showing you a picture instead...

post-1-0-84621300-1307138984.png

The program is trying to tell you that the boot image you've specified in there doesn't exist.

here is file i uploaded

I RELOAD SCREENSHOT---it shows xpsetup as my ibb loaded file and label is X1AHOEM_EN boot path is C:\w2ksect.bin??

so what do i do to fix?

post-1-0-84621300-1307138984.png

i have xp home and computer crash good went on internet to make a boot disk to do only

if i can get to dos i can reformat my hard drive--i have a text file i have converted to ibb that is suppose to do it

i am not trying to boot to a already corrupted xp operating system--any ideas?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.