LUK - Fine Work with ImgBurn 2.0

quantumred

Thought I'd start another thread separate from the announcement thread to thank LUK for his fine work.

Burning files is an important step for ImgBurn. It will save time and steps for burning single and double layer disks without having to first create an image or use commercial software.

Additionally, if you need to overburn a DVD+R, you can do that in a single step from files instead of making an image first. I'm not aware of any other software, commercial or otherwise, that can claim that capability.

A fine piece of work all around.

:thumbup:

Aww shucks :blush:

I looked around all the forums etc and tried to find little things people wanted but nobody else offered. Easy overburning from files was one of them - although I never fully understood why it wasn't possible with other software - it must just be a limitation they've added to stop people from creating coasters.

As ImgBurn isn't really aimed at people who don't know what they're doing (at least on some level), i'm perfectly happy to just inform the user that it probably won't fit on the disc and let them make the final decision to go ahead and burn it or not!

I'd like to add my thanks too.

:thumbup:

ditto :thumbup:

but then I hear nothing but imgburn this and imgburn that here :blink: so I have no choice but to like it <_<

But seriously great program LUK, many thanks, and to all the betas, thanks for all the testing you all put in :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.