ImgBurn and Egnyte conflicting

frpdm

Hey all,

not having much love from the Egnyte support staff, so thought I'd see what I got here.

Egnyte is an online file storage service that I'm testing out for a few small business clients.

They have a feature called the local personal cloud, which creates a local copy of one's files from their hosted servers to your system. That way, if you are somewhere

without an internet connection you still have your files locally, and it will sync once you're reconnected to the web.

Hhowever, if I install this personal local cloud feature, Imgburn fails to launch until I uninstall the local cloud portion of Egnyte. Then imgburn works fine.

The application log in Windows provides the following:

Faulting application name: ImgBurn.exe, version: 2.5.5.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Faulting module name: PYTHON26.DLL, version: 2.6.4150.1013, time stamp: 0x4ae54ea8

Exception code: 0xc0000090

Fault offset: 0x000c45fe

Faulting process id: 0x10a8

Faulting application start time: 0x01cc26bbb3eded20

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Egnyte Local Cloud Extensions\PYTHON26.DLL

Report Id: 1b50d040-92af-11e0-9b15-005056c00008

I gather it is some sort of problem with python26.dll but haven't been able to figure out how to fix this issue; anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.