VIDIO_TS Burning in Queue Mode

bex

I know the queue linked to the write mode but you have already done the hard bit with the build iso mode

it would be nice to be able to burn VIDEO_TS folders from the queue

Just a thought the program is great as it is

Edited by bex

It's highly unlikely this will ever be implemented.

There are just too many options to consider for each 'build' and it would be a crap implementation if you couldn't vary the options between queued items.

seeing as I have never burned a duel layer dvd video disc what I would be looking for would be a simple implmentation of burning single layer video_ts folders taking the name from the folder above nothing more

To bad :(. Thats the only thing the prog still is missing until its the ultimate burning prog!

Isnt it possible to make with another program a small somesort of fake iso like bin en cue files (the cue redirects to the bin file) but then to a folder and then open that file in the queue mode... or something like that...

To bad :(. Thats the only thing the prog still is missing until its the ultimate burning prog!

Isnt it possible to make with another program a small somesort of fake iso like bin en cue files (the cue redirects to the bin file) but then to a folder and then open that file in the queue mode... or something like that...

I thought a send to queue button on the build mode window would do

:o tell me of a better one please

I didn't said there is a beter one.. Just thats its now a good burning prog, with this function even a better one :w00t: . but he, it aint going to happen.. to bad. :pirate:

what I would be looking for would be a simple implmentation of burning single layer video_ts folders taking the name from the folder above nothing more

On the way! Wait for the stork.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.