Check For Updates Less Often

calweycn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao!

It beats the guy who wanted LUK! to add a skin colour distinguisher to DVDD so it would block out "nudey scenes" in movies because his girlfriend didn't like him watching that sort of stuff.

Edited by linx05

Being able to burn files and create ISOs makes it a de facto ripper.

Horseshit. That's about the most stupid and ridiculous statement I've had the misfortune of reading. Is Nero a ripper? What about UltraISO? MusicMatch Jukebox? Do any of these programs remove Macrovision? What about ARccoSS? Doh! :doh:

The word "ripping" applies to copying discs, whether they are protected or not.

People "ripped" CDs when they had no protection at all. Removing protection

and "ripping" are two different things. ImgBurn can rip "non css dvds." It's a

ripper, whether or not you want it to be. Words have meanings. You can't say

it's not a ripper, when it can create ISOs and burn files. It doesn't defeat any

copy protection, but it can and does RIP discs. I stand by what I said. Nothing

you have said in any way refutes what I said.

Let me get this straight. You're saying that ImgBurn is a ripper but it won't read protected disks.
I think you're getting the point. Creating ISOs and burning files makes it able

to "rip" things. Ripping doesn't have anything to do with removing protection.

They are separate issues. People tend to confuse them.

This devious program also has the ability to grab unprotected files from any source and copy them where you like? Even Windows Explorer does that. Get a clue before you hurt yourself.

Windows Explorer can't create ISOs or burn DVDs. So get a clue before you

hurt yourself. You've given an analogy that doens't even hold up. I repeat.

Nothing you have said in any way refutes what I said.

Yo calweycn your IP and others peoples IPs are logged all the time why don't you just shut it and enjoy the benefits of this fantastic freeware program.

And anyway i have tried the program with it turned off and turned on and it doesn't make a damn difference to how fast it loads.

:clapping:

@MJ is that that number you sent me, I posted it on all the walls over here like you asked

in order for something to be "ripped " doesn't it first have to be read and seeing how theres no read mode in IMGburn how can you make the statement that IMGburn's a "ripper ".It can build an ISO from files BUT those files had to be READ by another software program not IMGburn .Theres no logic to the IMGburn is a "Ripper" statement and trying to justify the statement is a case of "dont confuse me with the facts I've already made up my mind "

You hit the nail right on the head - you are confused :wacko:

The word "ripping" applies to copying discs, whether they are protected or not.

LOL!!!! If I copy files from a magazine coverdisk to my HD with Windows Explorer, that?s OK. If I copy the same files to my HD in ISO format using ImgBurn, it means ImgBurn is a ripper? You truly are an idiot.

Let me get this straight. You're saying that ImgBurn is a ripper but it won't read protected disks.

What a load of crap. The only one confused here is you. You?ve no concept of what the term ?ripping? means. ?Ripping? infers the extraction of multimedia content from a file or disk. Creating an ISO from unprotected files has nothing to do with ripping.

This devious program also has the ability to grab unprotected files from any source and copy them where you like? Even Windows Explorer does that. Get a clue before you hurt yourself.

Windows Explorer can't create ISOs or burn DVDs. So get a clue before you

hurt yourself. You've given an analogy that doens't even hold up. I repeat.

Nothing you have said in any way refutes what I said.

It wouldn?t matter what I say. You are too egocentric to listen and too stupid to learn. Your foray into the world of computers would be best served by buying a PS2. It?s obvious you have neither the brains nor the wit to operate a piece of equipment as complex as a personal computer.

Yo calweycn your IP and others peoples IPs are logged all the time why don't you just shut it and enjoy the benefits of this fantastic freeware program.

And anyway i have tried the program with it turned off and turned on and it doesn't make a damn difference to how fast it loads.

:clapping:

@MJ is that that number you sent me, I posted it on all the walls over here like you asked

I have just deleted my post because I posted this thinkin I was posting to calweycn. I am very sorry. Edited by Movie Junkie

Gone for an hour or so and I miss all the fun, that'd be bloody right

@ MJ I DO NOT accept your apology, how dare you talk to me like that, that is so rude

seriously MJ don't sweat it I have no idea what you said, although Corny said it was bad and your Mother would be very ashamed if she heard you talk like that, now just go and clear all those bad calvert thoughts away because I know thats whats made you say all those bad things and if you need a number for a good therapist I saw one on the toilet wall just under where I wrote calverts IP address

Gone for an hour or so and I miss all the fun, that'd be bloody right

@ MJ I DO NOT accept your apology, how dare you talk to me like that, that is so rude

seriously MJ don't sweat it I have no idea what you said, although Corny said it was bad and your Mother would be very ashamed if she heard you talk like that, now just go and clear all those bad calvert thoughts away because I know thats whats made you say all those bad things and if you need a number for a good therapist I saw one on the toilet wall just under where I wrote calverts IP address

Thanks Jill. :thumbup:

Btw...did you remember to spoof calverts IP address on the all of the spam emails you sent to the White House and the Secret Service? :shifty::whistling::shifty: