img for mac

johnnie2

Nope, I'm a PC guy.

Can't you run it via crossover or whatever it's called?

I am also a pc man but I also have a mac bk pro my son bought for me following some surgery and now it is my main m/c. I'm not going to brag about how fantastic it is just say it is good. My main interest is making movies and I use mac for creating after effects then I put it all together on pc in Roxio (which seems so unstable so I am learning adobe premier (steep learning curve). However thank you for your reply and as apple is taking over the media world I won't give up hope of you changing your mind.

johnnie

Nope, I'm a PC guy.

Can't you run it via crossover or whatever it's called?

I am also a pc man but I also have a mac bk pro my son bought for me following some surgery and now it is my main m/c. I'm not going to brag about how fantastic it is just say it is good. My main interest is making movies and I use mac for creating after effects then I put it all together on pc in Roxio (which seems so unstable so I am learning adobe premier (steep learning curve). However thank you for your reply and as apple is taking over the media world I won't give up hope of you changing your mind.

johnnie

I can't seem to get it to run in crossover but I will persevere although google shows there are some alternatives and my mac has a bd rom and 4gig ram BUT I will stay with img on pc simply because I like the programme

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.