Updated the true Spanish translation to 2.5.6.0 (international)

Lingüista

Hello,

Some time ago, I totally corrected both of the Spanish translations for ImgBurn, international and traditional, and updated them. Now I've seen that someone updated the international version to the latest release of the program, and I've checked it. I've discovered that it is not an update at all, but a nonsense. It is all translated again, but really poorly since it seems that all has been translated automatically, with some translation program, cause no caption makes any sense, obviously. There are lots and lots of orthographical and gramatical mistakes, and inadequate vocabulary.

No one asked me (you should have... I didn't know that Spanish translation needed an update), but I've updated the last good Spanish translation as ImgBurn deserves. I hope you take translations more seriously and watch carefully the quality of them.

spanish_international.lng

Regards.

Edited by Lingüista

• 1 month later...

Thank you. I was already worried...

I checked the traditional one and it's basically acceptable, so I think it's not necessary to correct it right now. I could correct the minor issues it has when a new version of the translation file is released and that traditional Spanish translation needs to be updated. The email address for this account is the one I use regularly, so you can send me a message when both Spanish translations need to be updated that I'll probably read the same day.

Best regards.