I ain't risking it !

OK lfc, try this one

http://www.nbc.com/My_Name_Is_Earl

Now you really think I could host country music on a NBC domain :whistling:

The boss ain't even that good :shhh:

I say that with the utmost respect boss :thumbup:

Not if you get one made in the 70's.

They were CARS then.

You got that right Ken, 1972 Doge Coronet, 440 cu, holly 4 barrell. Man what a boat, but she sure could go and to fix just sit on the front fender wells and take the engine apart. Now a days with all the comps on board, you could never do that..... :/

Remember the 68 cougars with the 350 windsor blocks in them or 1970 fairlane with the 390 in her........

Edited by kevdriver

I predict My Name Is Earl is NBC's next Ed. A show that is not good but they had high hopes for it so will keep renewing it, keep pushing it down people's throats, and hope to repeat the unwarranted success they had similiarly with Cheers by doing the same thing. :lol:

I predict My Name Is Earl is NBC's next Ed.  A show that is not good but they had high hopes for it so will keep renewing it, keep pushing it down people's throats, and hope to repeat the unwarranted success they had similiarly with Cheers by doing the same thing.  :lol:

Much agreed, the clips on the web site look funny, but thats probably as funny as the whole dam season gets and the rest is offwall lame as ass jokes. Kinda like rugby ball =))

Sorry Blu I had to aggravate you once today. :D

But I promise to take down the music links in my sig :thumbup:

Not if you get one made in the 70's.

They were CARS then.

You got that right Ken, 1972 Doge Coronet, 440 cu, holly 4 barrell. Man what a boat, but she sure could go and to fix just sit on the front fender wells and take the engine apart. Now a days with all the comps on board, you could never do that..... :/

Remember the 68 cougars with the 350 windsor blocks in them or 1970 fairlane with the 390 in her........

I still have an Australian delivery of a Ford LTD / Galaxy sitting in my back yard.

400 Clev, C6 Trany, 9" locker arse end.

Shit, do I remember them. :/:/

Edited by Kenadjian

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the season pilot of this show my name is earl last night :thumbdown:

If this pilot episode is as funny as it gets well the whole thing is lame as shit.

Buy a lotto ticket, loose lotto ticket and get the bright idea to go around doing good things for people you made fun of :whistling:

So he starts with a old high school classmate he made fun of and takes the guy to a gay bar :sleeping:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.