copying xbox game

wobbles

Hi, I have just used imageburn for the first time as it was recommended on a lot of forums.

I wanted to make copies of my grandson's xbox games so that he could play them and store the originals. He is 9 years old and the xbox and games were his Xmas presents so I thought we would protect them by making copies.

Imageburn was recommended to me and I followed all the instructions carefully. What I would like to know (please) is how come an 8gb iso burnt as a 158mb dvd (seems such a waste of a dual layer disk)? It may be an error but I wont know until my grandson tries the game in his console and I wont burn any others until I find out.

I initially tried to burn the iso file in the app but was corrected by imageburn which replaced it with the.dvd file.

I would really appreciate some input on this! :) thanks for reading.

ImgBurn does (should) tell you that it can't read xbox (xbox 360 anyway) games. They're copy protected.

If you ignore what it says and go ahead anyway, it'll create an image which is no use to anyone (the 158mb thing you're seeing).

You should probably have a read of this - http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=12200

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.