Verbatim 8.5GB 8X DVD+R DL 20 Pack Spindle Branded Disc

Movie Junkie

New Egg has a great price on the Verbatim 8.5GB 8X DVD+R DL 20 pack spindle. It's only $30.99, plus you get a $10.00 rebate on the first spindle.

To see it go here.

To download the rebate form go here.

If you search their site you will find a 10 pack spindle for $18.99 plus a $10.00 rebate on it which makes it seem like a better deal. If, however, you read the rebate terms you will find that the $10.00 rebate is if you buy two 10 pack spindles.

Thanks MJ.

Checked Amazon, price is up to 25.98. :( I was hoping the 20.99 was going to be the new, permanent price. Oh well, hope is the thing with feathers. And I've got thirty in the digital larder. Hopefully, by the time I need more, they'll be back down to $20 again.

Good part is that this price gets you the free shipping. And you only have to buy one 10 pack.

Other places for Americans to try that usually have good to great pricing supermediastore.com & mertiline.com.

New Egg has a great price on the Verbatim 8.5GB 8X DVD+R DL 20 pack spindle. It's only $30.99, plus you get a $10.00 rebate on the first spindle.

To see it go here.

To download the rebate form go here.

If you search their site you will find a 10 pack spindle for $18.99 plus a $10.00 rebate on it which makes it seem like a better deal. If, however, you read the rebate terms you will find that the $10.00 rebate is if you buy two 10 pack spindles.

Thanks MJ.

Checked Amazon, price is up to 25.98. :( I was hoping the 20.99 was going to be the new, permanent price. Oh well, hope is the thing with feathers. And I've got thirty in the digital larder. Hopefully, by the time I need more, they'll be back down to $20 again.

Good part is that this price gets you the free shipping. And you only have to buy one 10 pack.

Other places for Americans to try that usually have good to great pricing supermediastore.com & mertiline.com.

I checked Amazon's price before I posted about NewEgg. I ordered 4 spindles and I was charged a little over $10.00 for 3 day shipping so my final cost afer the rebate is about $31.00 per spindle or $1.55 per disc. A long way away from the $10.00+ for each disc just about a year ago.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.