Disc Copy Function

dellsam34

Just don't understand why a DISC COPY function doesn't exist on this awsom software, in fact that's the only thing missing in it, I would like to have a backup copy of my discs before they got scratched without having to use my hard drive, I got two disc drives on my computer and I'm pretty sure a lot of poeple do too, Thanks

Direct disc copy is risky. If you value your time and money don't go that route. Search the forum to see how many times this was requested.

Don't get me bad but it's for lazy people. I remember a quote say something like: Lazy more runs, cheap more prejudice. (aproximative translation)

Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

Direct disc copy is risky. If you value your time and money don't go that route. Search the forum to see how many times this was requested.

Don't get me bad but it's for lazy people. I remember a quote say something like: Lazy more runs, cheap more prejudice. (aproximative translation)

Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

Discs are not expensive nowadays so there is no big risk, it's not being lazy I just don't won't to copy to hard drive, nevertheless the program works fine the way it is.

its been asked many many times over the years now...

Just create an ISO of your disc and then Burn it.

Imgburn also gives lazy people the ability to queue their created ISO

and then also delete it after the burning is completed!!

:P

Edited by eSkRo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.