Its great to be back.......

lfcrule1972

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say the same thing here I said on another forum,

Kids don't have to say the pledge at all, in fact they can sit and not even take part in it while the rest of the class does say the pledge.

However, if thats the way the parents feel and don't want to love this country enough to pledge their alleigance to it, why come here? :wub:

Love it or leave it. :thumbup:

That's right people, Love it or get the hell out! Too many have died so that all the assholes can complain about everything that's wrong. Instead of complaining, try to do what you can to make it right. All it takes is a small step in the right direction.

If your not part of the solution, then you must be the problem! Which are you?

New Orleans catching hell, levee broke and water pouring into city again.

"Dozens of blocks in the Ninth Ward were under water as a waterfall at least 30 feet wide poured over and through a dike that had been used to patch breaks in the Industrial Canal levee. On the street that runs parallel to the canal, the water ran waist-deep and was rising fast. Guidry said water was rising about three inches a minute."

re. love it or leave it, trying to remove the Pledge, et al

Don't forget, my American friends, that the ability/right to question your respective authority's, their acts and decisions, or lack thereof, is what makes you American. You were founded by the search for true personal freedom's, among other things. To deny that right to some of your CITIZENS, whether you agree with them or not, is to deny what you stand for. Let them have their say, however stupid, and then let democracy take it's course.

*EDIT* to all the good people & friends on the Gulf coast, please take care.

Edited by Grain

You are right Grain, the minority have a right to say anything they want as long as it doesn't incite panic, and Democracy will take its' course here. I'm just a little tired of all the attacks, be they right, wrong or indifferent, that are being levied against the value and common sense system that helped to form our little corner of the world in the first place....and maybe I need a :coffee: or to just get :drunk:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.