Kreator

Shamus_McFartfinger

:headbanging::headbanging::headbanging::headbanging:

Forgotten all about them, last album I had was Extreme Agression, now that was a long time ago, whats the more recent stuff like?

Might have to check em out.

Brings back some memories.....ahhhhh!! :thumbup:

Dave.

Edited by DasReich ~ Dave ~

Hey Shamus, never heard of Kreator over here in Canada. We have groups like ACDC and Iron Maiden which I think is the equaliant to Kreator. Think I'll have to find some music from them and give it a listen. Any particular songs that are really good........... I love metal. :P:P:thumbup:

" When Death Takes It's Dominion " and " Under A Total Blackened Sky " from their album Ememy Of God are two of their tracks which are on my mp3 when I'm skydiving. IMO there is nothing better while riding to jump altitude, the music and the adrenalin just do it for me :wacko::thumbup:

Hey Shamus, never heard of Kreator over here in Canada. We have groups like ACDC and Iron Maiden which I think is the equaliant to Kreator. Think I'll have to find some music from them and give it a listen. Any particular songs that are really good........... I love metal. :P:P:thumbup:

My fave Kreator track is ?Betrayer? from the album Extreme Aggression. An oldie but a goodie. :)

The arena is a great place to go! I love the Valley!

It wasn?t bad at all. The only thing I found strange was it was the first metal concert I?ve ever been to where I wasn?t searched for weapons. A hoarse throat the next morning from the yelling and a decent hangover didn?t help at work yesterday. :& Great fun though. :D

My fave Kreator track is ?Betrayer? from the album Extreme Aggression. An oldie but a goodie. :)

Shamus........... uh huh................ very good track that Betrayer.................... :shifty::w00t::P

The arena is a great place to go! I love the Valley!

It wasn?t bad at all. The only thing I found strange was it was the first metal concert I?ve ever been to where I wasn?t searched for weapons. A hoarse throat the next morning from the yelling and a decent hangover didn?t help at work yesterday. :& Great fun though. :D

Do you take a lot of weapons to concerts then Shamus ? :o I just thought you were pleased to see me.... :lol:

Do you take a lot of weapons to concerts then Shamus ? :o

I take it you?ve never been to a metal concert? There?s always weapons or weapon-like items confiscated at the front door. Stuff like gauntlets, choker chains, studded bracelets and belts.

I just thought you were pleased to see me.... :lol:

Err.... yeah. :'(

:P

You're right I haven't mate........ Years ago my first wife dragged me to a Bon Jovi concert at Wembley Stadium, was a bit too pussy for my liking tho....

I was reminded of this topic last night watching The Simpsons with my youngest - it was the episode where Grandpa decides to try Euthanasia and gets hooked up to a "Die-Pod", the options on the screen included, Instant Death, Slow Painful Death & Megadeath

DIE_20Pod_20Simpsons.jpg

:headbanging:

You're right I haven't mate........ Years ago my first wife dragged me to a Bon Jovi concert

Bon Jovi? LOL!!!! =))

Seriously tho, going to a metal concert is something that everyone should experience at least once. There?s nothing else like it.

Slayer have just kicked off their world tour. Tour dates (including the UK) are HERE if you?re interested.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.