Newbie Imgburn guide from scratch needed

Sianeka

I used to use DVDDecrypter and DVD Shrink to burn disks. Now I've reconfigured DVD Shrink to burn with Imgburn. But how do I use ImgBurn to replace DVDDecrypter to Decrypt/Create Video_TS file. I've read the guides on single layer and dual layer, but I guess I'm too much of a newbie - it seems these guides work only if you already have the Video_TS file made. I only know how to make that in DVDDecrypter. How do I use Imgburn to decrypt then burn dvds? (replace using DVDDecrypter and DVD Shrink)?

I've looked at the FAQs, don't see the answer to this in simple terminology a newbie like me can understand.

IMGburn DOES NOT decrypt or "rip" anything its as its name implies its a burning program namely ISO's and with the release of the new version 2.0 it can also create an ISO from video files(unencrypted ) but it is not a replacement for DVDD. For legal reasons we dont discuss ripping or defeating copy protection here

IMGburn DOES NOT decrypt or "rip" anything its as its name implies its a burning program namely ISO's and with the release of the new version 2.0 it can also create an ISO from video files(unencrypted ) but it is not a replacement for DVDD. For legal reasons we dont discuss ripping or defeating copy protection here

Ah, I see. I don't know how to teach my sister how to burn dvds then, since DVDDecrypter isn't available anymore, and I only know the one way myself...

Ah, I see. Thank you for replying. I don't know how to teach my sister how to burn dvds then, since DVDDecrypter isn't available anymore, and I only know the one way myself...

Ah, I see. Thank you for replying. I don't know how to teach my sister how to burn dvds then, since DVDDecrypter isn't available anymore, and I only know the one way myself... Does anyone have a link to teach beginners how to burn dvds?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.