SPTD driver not uninstalling... any ideas.

S3curityPlu5

Hey I just have a quick question. Has anybody else had a problem uninstalling SPTD driver. I have used the Duplex Secure SPTDinstX64v181 several times and it keeps on showing me a warning in imgburn. I had thought i got rid of it, is there another way to remove the driver via command line in Windows. I was thinking that maybe I had the 32 bit driver installed, so I tried uninstalling the 32 bit driver with the SPTDinstx86v181 and it still shows up in imgburn. I am confused, since I havent seen anyone else in these forums have a problem uninstalling the driver. Thanks.

S3curityPlu5

I didnt see that you replied, and yes I am using that uninstaller, in fact it says that the sptd driver is not installed in my computer, but it still shows up in imgburn, I am wondering why that is, Is there some type of cookie that imgburn is using that makes it still think I have this driver installed. i tried bith the 64 and 32 bit uninstallers, and they both say that I do not have the sptd driver installed but everytime I use image burn it still issues the same warning about the sptd driver.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.