ImgBurn "Crashes" every time I exit

loukas77

Hello, this is my first post here, although I've been using ImgBurn for more than 4 years now and I've never had a problem untill now.

Yesterday I installed ImgBurn on my new PC and used it to read a disk and burn some other images I had. After finishing my work, I pressed the X button. The program closed, and then windows poped up an error that ImgBurn has stopped working. This happens every single time I press the X button or I exit the program through File-> Exit. I went to the logs and all the logs end with "ImgBurn closed!" so the programs is terminated sucessfuly, but windows think that it's not. Any ideas on how to fix this? This MAY be a bug, but I didn't see anyone else reporting it, so I assume it's just a fault on my computer.

CPU: i7 3770k

If you need any more info/screenshots let me know. Thanks!

My latest log:

I 13:37:18 ImgBurn Version 2.5.7.0 started!
I 13:37:18 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Edition (6.1, Build 7601 : Service Pack 1)
I 13:37:18 Total Physical Memory: 8.268.808 KB  -  Available: 6.478.800 KB
I 13:37:18 Initialising SPTI...
I 13:37:18 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 13:37:18 -> Drive 1 - Info: DTSOFT BDROM 1.05 (G:) (Virtual)
I 13:37:19 -> Drive 2 - Info: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS90 IN01-JE (F:) (SATA)
I 13:37:19 Found 1 DVD±RW/RAM and 1 BD-ROM!
I 13:37:22 Close Request Acknowledged
I 13:37:22 Closing Down...
I 13:37:22 Shutting down SPTI...
I 13:37:22 ImgBurn closed!

Edited by loukas77

Yes the program "crashes" every time I close it, despite if I performed any tasks or not. One thing that might help you is that in the crash report it says that the unit crashed is the program "nvinit.dll_unloaded". With some searching on google I found that this has to do with the nvidia drivers. I'll look into tweaking some settings. If you want I can provide you with the full crash report, but since my windows is in Greek, I don't know how much it would help you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.