New Tool

Adrianvdh

In the Tools -> ISO...

A little program that can convert a ISO (or a disc image containing VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders with .vobs) to a single VOB file. This is just an idea but I know LIGHTNING UK! can do it because he did it in DVD Decrypter before, so yeah . please respond thanks

But will ImgBurn ever be able to read files from a disc with out creating an image? it would be similar to build mode on disc and would be pretty good for extracting ISO by mounting them..

Wouldn't that sorta come under the heading of ripping...one which I have explained to you before? :frustrated:

But will ImgBurn ever be able to read files from a disc with out creating an image? it would be similar to build mode on disc and would be pretty good for extracting ISO by mounting them..

Wouldn't that sorta come under the heading of ripping...one which I have explained to you before? :frustrated:

When you mean ripping you mean converting? ImgBurn already rips... Ripping means taking data off a disc to a HDD :frustrated:. I meant just copying the data from a disc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.