When creating an Image

Adrianvdh

Hello everyone correct me if I'm wrong.

But when I make an image (ISO) of a bluray or any other disc ImgBurn will load up and DVDFab Passkey will do it's thing, then ImgBurn refeshes and it makes the ISO (image) name the disc lable. This is fine fo far. But when I click the little folder icon to save the directory and I rename the ISO e.g ISO.iso ok, So I then select my drive and explorer freezs up and I can only click the cancel button. I dont know if this is my HDD not responding or ImgBurn is waiting to for my HDD to spin up. I dont know. This never ever ever happens when I'm using other program. i.e FileZilla nothing. VLC nothing uTorrent nothing. ABGX360 nothing. I think there is a problem between ImgBurn and explorer I dont know maby there i a tiny code error. I just never get this problem with any thing else. :)

Please let my know I this is a bug of not :)

post-46927-0-14738900-1363896827_thumb.png

P.S. ImgBurn made all them ISO's so why are there and .iso and a .ISO file types?

Edited by Adrianvdh

That's a Windows dialog box and nothing to do with ImgBurn really. It activates it and then waits for it to terminate and return the file name you selected.

I have no idea why it would be freezing for a while, sorry.

ImgBurn uses *.ISO when the filename you select (or the generated one) is all caps. Otherwise it uses *.iso.

Windows isn't case sensitive so it doesn't really matter either way.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.