Invalid Address For Write using BurnerMAX

Vindicator87

Tried to burn xdg3 game using Burner Max Payload tool, and failed miserably. Three times straight.

And all three times it's the same error - during the transition from Layer0 to Layer1 at 50% - I/O ERROR, Failed to Write Sectors 2134192 - 2134223 - Reason: Write Error (not sure it's the same sectors each time, since I have a log only for the latest event, but it seems so).

What am I doing wrong?

It can't be the DVD, since all three times it was a different manufacturer (last time I used tried and true Mirex - never had any problems with it).

It absolutely could be the burner - it's some lousy Optiarc from my notebook, which I never used for xbox360's games. But my proper Pioneer, that I used for like 5 years, is not supported by BurnerMax Payload tool. If it is indeed the burner, that gives me the error, I must be sure.

P.S. Sorry for my engrish.

failLOG.log

XGD2 are fine on many other brands and burned with most standard burners. XGD3 are different. Newegg, Amazon and many others carry Singapore made Verbatim, not difficult to get at all. Most sites related to Xbox 360 and backups will tell you exactly the same.

Edited by RhoTrux64

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.