Imgburn 2.5.8.0 installs Delta search & toolbars with no chance to refuse them

It's several years I use imgburn with great satisfaction. Now I have installed imgburn version 2.5.8.0. and I discovered I have also installed Delta search & toolbars with no chance not to install them because exclusion marks were dimmed.

Now I am a bit angry because I do not like at all to have delta search & toolbars installed and I do not know at all how to remove them.

Please let me know how to remove them. Otherwise I will be compelled to install a previous o.s. backup and a different burning software.

Regards

Stefano Quattrocchi

Edited by 0033895

Did you actually try clicking on the 'custom' install option for the products offered to you by the OpenCandy platform? I understand that's what you need to do in order to opt out of them being installed.

As for removing it after the fact, doesn't it show up in 'Programs and Features' in Control Panel?

1) I clicked on the "custom" install option during installation. However, I could not select the option not to install Delta search & toolbars because exclusion marks were dimmed.

2) As for removing it after the fact, in 'Programs and Features' l could not find any trace of Delta.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.