Help with IMG Error Message

xGameJunkie

Someone told me to come and ask this because it has to do with IMG but i think its because of the Over-burner I Have, But just to be safe and tell you guys the hole story.

Alright well. the guy i goto for Games, gave me a "Philps" Burner (That over-burns bigger 360 games onto discs), And yes It's IDE (Fies my Inputs), So i hooked it up, rebooted the PC, pop up came up and showed me that i had installed another drive and do i wanna save the changes, So i clicked yes. So i open IMG and selected the drive and found the dvd.file (of the game i wanna Burn) and clicked Next and a pop up comes up and say's something like, "Please make sure the Burner is Compatible with the DVD+RW dise or whatever" cause i'm using "DVD+ R DL Dise"  cause the RW ones are only 4.7gbs But...The guy told me it dose not matter i can use ANY Dise!, But how can that be if I'm getting that message?. It even say's on the drive itself "DVD+RW" the one I'm using now (Its not an Over-burner) it say's on it "RW & R DL"...Anyway i sent it back and he gave it right back to me saying "there's nothing wrong with it" you need IMG 2.5.2.0, witch i had the 2.5.8.0 i think it was? newest one. Anyway Just now i put the R DL Disc into the try, Loaded IMG, found the Dvd.file and Clicked Next, And i get the same message That its telling me the Image is to big for the dise or whatever and do I Want to continue, "Clicked Yes"  and i get a message saying "Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed!- Reason: Invalid field in Parameter List" Witch i have no clue on what that means?. Also say's below it "Try Again" Cancel" or Continue" I Cliced "Continue" And another Error message comes up and say's

"I/O Error!
Device [0:1:0] Philps DVD+-RW DVD8631 9D03 (E:) (ATA)

ScsiStatus: 0x02
Interpretation: Check Conditon 

CDB 2A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00
Interpretation: Write (10)- Sectors:0 - 31

Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 12 00 00 00 00 73 02 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: Power Calibration area Is full."

And that's it...So what's going on? I Think (witch I Don't know Much about this stuff) is because I'm trying to use R DL Discs, I Put an RW one in and it burns fine, witch dose not Play (already tested on 4.7gb one) It's way to big i guess. But he's saying "It dose Not matter" It will burn onto ANY Disc, So yeah i have No clue what's going on. Thanks for the help again guys.

You're getting a lot of bad info from this guy. Try a site dedicated to Xbox360 game backups and iXtreme custom firmware for the correct burner, disks and settings. None of these issues stem from problems with ImgBurn.

Edited by RhoTrux64

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.