Often I/O Error from burning ISO'S

H3adHun7er

So I want to burn games to a Verbatim DVD +R DL 8,5 gb for my XBOX 360 , but most of the times its unsuccesfull . I get the I/O error . I already tried the thing with the '' High Priority '' In the task manager , but it doesn't seem to be working . 
Sometimes I get the error even before the burrning is started , and sometimes AROUND 40-50 % of the burning . I already wasted 3-4 discs because of this horrible error , so if anybody can help me in any way ,  I will be very thankfull.
Greetings !

Edited by H3adHun7er

The strange thing is , I succesfully burned 2-3 disks with ISO's for my xbox 360 and I didn't have any problems , but after some time this error kept coming up  immediately when I tried burning something . So U mean I wont be able to burn anything and I should buy a new drive or what,  should I do ? ( terribly sorry for my HORRIBLE english :D , not my main language ) 

Edited by H3adHun7er

Can you also post a screenshot of the main window (not obscured by anything) at the point when that I/O error box pops up please?

That's not an error you're supposed to be seeing.

copy + paste all of the text from the log window at that point too please (assuming you're able to do that)... failing that, a screenshot will do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.