Frustration Burning XGD3 Lately.

azulthewise

Ok so,

Let me begin by saying that I have been burning games for 5 or more years for my xbox. Now I don't want to resort to buying an Xkey but I fear I may be out of options. As of late I have had issues burning xbox games(mind you this the only thing I burn) the issues I have seem varied. I have switched to a new os (Win7 from vista ultimate) as well have two new hdds and am on the latest imgburn software. the setup

Memory:16gb ddr3

HDD:2.5 TB

Software version: Imgburn 2.5.8.0

Disc:Mkm-001

Drive Ihas 124b ALOS 

Okay, so the issues I'm having. Normally/lately I would go to  burn a game and get

"Set L0 Data Zone Capacity Failed!-Reason: Invalid Field in Parameter List."

Now this always results in a bad burn for me. At first I was using old imgburn settings, burning at 2.4 speed (not using fht,os,or oht)

I quickly search online saw some settings using the FHT,OS,OHT setting and disaling burn-proof as well as settine buffer size to 512mb in the I/O settings.

This didn't work. I looked in several other places and came across someone saying to uninstall imgburn and reflash firmware. So I've tried this out. What to do you know it worked! sorta. Doing this and setting FHT,OHT,and SB to enabled while disabling OS yielded a successful burn.

However the disc that popped out (verified) shows as not supported by my xbox. I attempted  a second burn confident it would work. To no avail, Any burns after the fist have the "Set L0" error. The only way to get a "successful" burn is to continuously reflash the drive and re install the software. Even then the disc the come out is unsupported.

I've wasted 14 disc in the last 14 hours. I dont want to continue to waste disc/money I need assistance from this community. I don't know how to setup the kprobe or other tools I see around here but I'd still like help. I also have tried clearing opc same issues as everything else. I have also tried specifying the layer break and letting it calculate optimal.

Edited by azulthewise

Load zone capacity failed is only a warning dialog in the latest version by BurnerMax flashed burners. Then next line shows effective. Not an issue.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/topic/12200-Playback-issues-in-your-XBOX360?&do=findComment&comment=105418

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/topic/21145-Various-Drives---BurnerMAX-Payload---MKM-001-00&do=findComment&comment=146214

Edited by RhoTrux64

Reinstalling the software does nothing (assuming you haven't followed all the crap advice on the web and messed them around too much). Just leave the settings on their default values and where drive settings are concerned, enable FHT and overspeed if you're using MKM-001-00 discs - then burn at 4x.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.