A few more suggestions (2)

Adrianvdh

Hi all.

I want to make this brief because I don't have much time now.

1. When ImgBurn is reading a disc in 'Read Mode' and another instance of ImgBurn is open and the source drive is ejected, ImgBurn sees and displays it on the status bar. But maybe ImgBurn could display a MsgBox and say "The drive had ejected, would you like me to close it?"

2. When Reading a disc in 'Read Mode' maybe ImgBurn could do the same thing as FileZIlla FTP Client. If a power failure were to occur it could remember the last sector of the image it has created, and then start from there. Saving the user a lot of time, buy obviously this would be in experimental mode for a while.

Edited:

3. I have asked this for some time now, but could you please allow the MsgBoxes of ImgBurn to show in the center parent of ImgBurn?

4. When you allow ImgBurn to use the Mode "Always on top" Could you make all forms use "Always on top"

Well that wraps it up :)

Now for the rejection part :(

Edited by Adrianvdh

Adrianvdh;

I don't think it's so much you waiting for an automatic rejection as it is you suggesting changes that do not benefit the idea of ImgBurn.  Making cosmetic changes because of one persons suggestion is not what happens around here.  ImgBurn is as good as it can be because of its' design as well as the programming that the Boss does.  Bloating it to make it look like FileZilla or any other program does nothing for the functionality of the program and just creates more areas for error or conflict within the program.  LUK makes changes almost constantly to the program when there is a problem, but there is no need that I can see for making cosmetic changes just to please a couple users when there are millions of users that like the program just fine.  I would suggest to you that if you find a bug within ImgBurn you report it with whatever suggestions you can figure out that will help correct the problem.  I would also suggest that all of your cosmetic change suggestions are only going to frustrate you when they are not answered or implemented and they take away any serious consideration that a good suggestion made by you may have.

For what it's worth;

Spinner

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.