Aero listboxes in ImgBurn

Adrianvdh

Hi all.

In 'Build Mode' there is a list box where you add all your files that ImgBurn will create into an image. But it is not aero like the other component controls ImgBurn has. So it is possible for you LIGHTNING UK! to make it areo? I know you can because I have seen an aero list box before:

http://blog.codenaked.com/image.axd?picture=win7theme3.png

They have the 'look' the OS gives them. You might be able to bodge an Aero themed listbox, but that isn't how the OS draws them.

Just drop the address bar down from within an Explorer window and you'll see what a ListBox is supposed to look like (Explorer is usually the 'go to' app for these things).

ListViews and TreeViews are already manually being told to use the 'Explorer' theme so they get the aero selection style.

So its a no then? But at least make the log viewer aero. Aah, sometimes I wish ImgBurn was open source

P.S. What compiler does ImgBurn use? I want to move away from .NET, well because it sucks. I am struggling to get wxWidgets installed in Code Blocks. Recommend any free C, C++ compilers?

Edited by Adrianvdh

No not really, just help improve bugs and what not.

I have a few questions about ImgBurn. Do you have form controls that collide with the main form? How do you make it go from EZ-picker to Read mode for example? And what does the EZ stand for?

Also, how do you make the button for hovering to show a button, and the log windows stick to the main form, but able to have lick a magnetic force between them just before they touch? That's just a few questions.

BTW almost all the little programs I make in VB, C# and C++, (I am still learning) is open source. Just for example I made little desktop gadget in Visual C++ .NET 3.5

Edited: Why not (Just a suggestion) post the project source code of DVD Decrypter, WITHOUT the algorithms and keys and what not to braking the law. Just for learning experience.

Edited by Adrianvdh

I can't answer the programming questions, but I'll take a stab at the really simple ones:

what does the EZ stand for?

EASY... :eyebrow:  

Why not (Just a suggestion) post the project source code of DVD Decrypter, WITHOUT the algorithms and keys and what not to braking the law. Just for learning experience.

:doh: ...Nice try... =))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.