White and Nerdy...

bootsector

Weird Al was on the Bob and Tom show (radio) doing an interview yesterday ,pretty interesting ,talked about playing his accordian on street corners with the Stray Cats playing on the opposite corner before they got a record deal he used to write stuff as a kid and it was played on the Dr Demento show (also radio) :thumbup:

Dr. Demento has been... instrumental :doh: in Al's career. He's also been playing a lot of Al's unreleased recordings from his college days, etc. In fact, Weird Al is the in studio guest for this week's upcoming show, to promote the new album out on Tuesday. That music video should be on the bonus DVD side of the disc.

WA mentioned that the new album is going to have all kinds of things on it one being the Cd/DVD disc cd one side dvd he other and if I remember 24 pages of extras. Demento not only did stuff from college but even did things he wrote in high school :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I've had the album for a few days or so, some really funny stuff on it! :D

Edited by jack

I decided to save money and steal it. ER- I ordered it at the same time as the The Weird Al Show DVD from Amazon.com to get both the discounts off the prices on each and to get free shipping, even though it will take longer in arriving.

I couldn't even find the album at Best Buy on Wednesday. Found The Weird Al Show, though. :)

Yes, it was officially announced on Weird Al's site.

#10 DEBUT!!!

We are extremely pleased to announce that "Straight Outta Lynwood" debuts on the Billboard charts at #10 - making it Al's very first Top 10 album ever! Thanks, everybody!!

BREAKING NEWS

"White & Nerdy" is the Hot Shot Debut (the highest charting debut single of the week) on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. It enters at #28... which already makes it Al's highest charting single in over 22 yea

I can't see it from my work computer, I'll have to get I.T. to update Flash... :'(

Speaking of flash, I cracked a darky recently when my ad blocking was failing to block flash animations. The ads really give me the shits and they have an infinite number of URLs making it impossible the block the buggers. Anyways, I found a program called "No! Flash" which kills 'em dead. It also works with those fooking MSN Messenger ads which is brilliant. Fiind it here: http://www.bbshare.com/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.