Unresponsive scripts in Firefox?

dbminter

Okay, finally got goddamned sick and tired of it. So, figured if anyone knew, knowing full well I'll most likely get nothing.

Is there a way to "diagnose" WHICH fucking scripts are the culprits whenever Firefox opens that window that says "Warning: Unresponsive Script" and basically all you can do is say keep going, which just reopens the window, or Cancel the script. If I could actually FIND out which script it was, I could, maybe, do something about it. I know some Extensions are notoriously poorly written in this aspect, such as Session Manager, and other session based Extensions. So, figuring out WHAT the script in question is would be VERY helpful. Yet, I've no idea where to look to see what it would be.

Any ideas?

Well, my list of Extension is easy, because, I've tested it under the best condition. Here it is:

"

"

None. :) My guess is that some remnant of something is still in there from the past. Because, my tests last month on a system with Firefox installed basic had the script problem occur far fewer times.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.