Erasing CD-RW percentage countdowns backwards

dbminter

I don't think I've encountered this before so I think it's an issue specific to my new Pioneer Blu-Ray burner.  I believe this is the first time I've tried doing this on this drive.

I created a CUE sheet for a music CD.  I started burning it and ImgBurn said it was erasing the CD-RW as there were contents on the target disc.  It said just Erasing Disc for a few moments and then it started the percentage complete of the erase.  However, the percentage complete started at the end and counted down backwards!  :unsure:

I never paid attention before on other drives but I don't think it ever did it backwards before.  So, can it be specific to this Pioneer Blu-Ray drive?  That the drive is returning numbers in reverse order?

EDIT: I tried burning the same CUE sheet in my LG Blu-Ray burner, which I used to use to burn CUE sheets, but not use as my reading drive, since it doesn't burning DVD+R DL's properly anymore.  It starts the countdown at 8 and increases instead of decreases, as I thought.  So, it must be an issue with my Pioneer drive.

Edited by dbminter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.