adding Folders to a compilation

lembu

dont know if this is a "bug".  i tried to burn a compilation of folders, when i couldnt i found out there is a separate button for that! ;-)

using the correct button i went browsing for my folder. the only way i could select the folder was to click on it, which opened it. after backing out it would be highlighted and i could add it to the compilation.  is this a shortcoming in your program or am i missing something? oh yeah, using win 8.1 with all updates.

ImgBurn works excellently in all other areas and so far i am very happy with your program.

if this continues for another week i will gladly make a donation.

thanks

lembu

I believe the way that dialog box works (it's a Windows one and nothing to do with ImgBurn), you can either select the folder (so it's highlighted) or go into it and then click the 'Select Folder' button (assuming you don't select anything else from within the window).

If you want more control, use the 'Advanced' input method - select it in the 'Input' menu at the top.

hello 

LIGHTNING UK!

thanks for your help. i went back to the dialog box window and realized i was trying to select a folder from the right hand pane. 

it works just fine if you use the left hand pane. ;-)

i just checked out the advanced input method. i like the looks of that!

thanks again

lembu

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.