Slow opening pages

blutach

Not sure where to put this

Often opening pages is very very slow - no images on them or anything.

I guess it's just teething problems.

Fast reply tends to finsh and display quicker but edit and the main forums screen seem to take a while.

Hope this can be fixed.

Using IE6 here.

Regards

You're in pommie land which might make it quicker. But clinks is very fast. So dunno what's going on. Just thought I'd post the rant.

Already sold Porsche to pay God to keep it sunny for next 2 days. Sorry.

Regards

Very fast in opera

yet mine is ok fast enough, will keep an eye on it, then say for sure

though clicking on edit was a bit slower, though i am downloading something at same time using practically all bandwidth

using IE6

Same here with IE6 but was thinking the same thing because I'm using most of my bandwidth downloading so, can't really so for sure :thumbup:

Don't really understand why clinks is quick & this is slow. Like they are both UK hosted with about the same traffic. But who knows what different routes they are taking?

Maybe I'll do a tracert and see.

Regards

Edited by blutach

Don't really understand why clinks is quick & this is slow.  Like they are both UK hosted with about the same traffic.  But who knows what different routes they are taking?

Maybe I'll do a tracert and see.

Regards

You hit the nail right on the head Blu :thumbup:

Its all in the routing table and somewhere a router probably got it in its head to reroute imgburn through 20 different hops it didn't need.

I've have some problems here in the states as well, at one time I could not get to clinks, here, nor several other forums but could pull up my mome page and other sites so, its a guessing game. :angry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.