Creating 3 DVD video files into one Blu Ray disc

jiver

Hi Forum I am a new member and would like some HELP please. My mission is to create just one Blu Ray disc from three separate DVD videos from a recent holiday. I am unable to put all 3 videos on to one DVD disc there is not enough space, so I am trying to put 3 video films onto one Blu Ray disc. Is it possible with IMGBURN and if so how do I do It. t??

Kind Regards.

Not directly possible, no.

It depends on if you want this Blu-Ray to be playable in a Blu-Ray player.  If these videos are from a DVD Video with VIDEO_TS, you'll need some kind of conversion software from DVD Video to Blu-Ray.  If these are video files like .AVI, then your Blu-Ray player might play them directly.  If so, ImgBurn can do that.  However, it sounds like from your description you have 3 DVD Video discs you want to combine.

That's correct I want to play the Blu-Ray disc in a Blu-Ray player and I do want to combine 3 video files onto one Blu-Ray disc !  Would it be possible if I burn the 3 video files to 3 separate Blu-Ray RE discs and then use IMGBURN to burn to one Blu-Ray disc. I have kept the 3 separate video projects on my hard drive, maybe I could use my Adobe Premiere Elements to burn the 3 projects onto 3 separate Blu-Ray RE discs, then could I use IMGBURN to burn to just one Blu-Ray disc. Would that be possible? If so would you please advise.

Regards.

No, it's not possible to just merge 3 separate DVD discs with ImgBurn and have them on a Blu-Ray for playing on a Blu-Ray player. 

Unless by "3 video files" you mean 3 MPG's or AVI's etc.  If that's what you mean and your Blu-Ray player supports playing MPG, AVI, etc. from a Blu-Ray disc then ImgBurn can do that.  If that's what you're trying to do, then it depends on if your Blu-Ray player plays these files directly from the root directory of a Blu-Ray disc or if you need some kind of specific directory structure for your player.

If you mean the above, then you need Build mode.  Just drag and drop the 3 MPG/AVI/etc files from the sources, which I would guess you've already copied to your hard drive.  You'll need to do that if you haven't.  Here's the guide to using Build mode: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/topic/1779-imgburn-build-mode/

If you have 3 DVD discs you're trying to merge to one Blu-Ray, you'll need software that can convert DVD Video to Blu-Ray.  I don't know of any except one that might do that.  VSO's ConvertXToBluRay.  Their ConvertXToDVD software will read in DVD Video as a source file format.  ImgBurn can burn the output of that to a Blu-Ray.  You'll need the Guide about making a Blu-Ray Video disc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.