Why won't imgburn work

armyofquad

I've never ran into this much trouble with imgburn before, but something is seriously wrong.

I keep getting this damn error anytime I try to burn .flac or .wav files.

It started with .flac files only, I was able to convert them to .wav and burn .wav perfectly fine.

I did some research to try and fix it to work with .flac, because I used to be able to do this fine on past windows installs.  and I installed madflac.

That completely broke everything, now I get the same error on both flac and wav files.  Nothing fixes it, I tried uninstalling madflac, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling imgburn, I can't get a damn .wav file to burn at all with imgburn, your recommendation to install madflac completely broke everything, and nothing will fix it.

I don't understand why the idiots that programmed this thing couldn't make a simple program that just works on it's own, and instead requires endusers to deal with nightmare error messages and find other programs to finish the job that they apparently didn't want to finish themselves.

How in the holy hell do I fix this damn error?

post-29645-0-22287700-1431208495_thumb.png

Install mediainfo and have it display the details/properties of that wav file you've created.

You must have your wav files in a weird format that's not suitable for burning as typical 44khz, 16 bit, stereo ones don't require any sort of conversion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.