dual burners

palman

If you're talking about burning the same image, no, your HDD would have a melt down.

disc duplicators melt down?

Where do you get 'disc duplicators' out of HDD?

It's a figure of speech for things going mental keeping up with a task.

If you're talking about burning the same image, no, your HDD would have a melt down.

disc duplicators melt down?

Where do you get 'disc duplicators' out of HDD?

It's a figure of speech for things going mental keeping up with a task.

i have been looking at 7 and 9 dvd duplicators, and i notice some have 160gb hd in them, that how i got from hdd to disk dupes

Edited by palman

• 1 month later...

I agree that it would be a great feature to burn the same image to multiple drives simultaneously. NOT for pirating but for making test DVD-R's of projects for client approval.

It is however possible to open multiple instances of ImgBurn, open the same ISO and assign different drives to each and let them all go at the same time. I'm able to burn six discs at once at 4x speeds using Pioneer A109's in external firewire cases on Verbatim +DL discs. I can only manage up to four at once if pulling across the network from another worksation.

It would be very useful for me to be able to burn multiples at the same time with only one instance of the app, but I understand if this is too much work for the few of us that would be doing this legally. :unknown:

Thanks again.. Back to the grind!

• 2 months later...

I have a question, to bad that imgburn doesn't burn two iso's at ones, the batch-fuction will help, but only helps when you walk away and when you come back you have two copies. It doesn't help when you want to speed up things...

I can startup imgburn 2x times, but I don't thing thats very save, the image (iso) will be read two times from my hd, to two different burners, insteed of read one time from my hd to two burners...

Does anyone know a burnprogram (besides Nero) >_< that can do this?

Thanks! (and yes it's my first post @ the forum, but imgburn is straight to use program, so no questions from me, untill now) :thumbup:

There seems to be far too many people making multiple backups these days!

Sorry, no, ImgBurn cannot burn to 2 drives at the same time.

The best alternative is to queue the image a couple of times, one to each burner.

Errrrrrr Crazytaxi, Please read the whole thread closely, your questions has been answered. :)

Apologies Craxytaxi, I was referring to the multiple burning part of your question. Img allows you to queue up multiple burners and burn one after another but not multiple burns at once. I believe Nero can do 2 burns at once but you'll have to keep searching for other apps that also do this..... :)

Besides Nero, Prassi ONES (Traxdata ONES) will do what you ask. I think you can use up to 4 burners as long as it is coming from the same image and it will only burn at the maximum speed of the slowest drive.

Edited by moondogger

Discjuggler burns to multiple burners, how many is dependant on your license.

I use imgburn to burn to two writers at once all the time, i just launch another instance, i never burn the same image or files though, but you can if you want i just did a test.

Usually this will(depending on how many burns you do) sooner or later give an exclusive access error, but afaik this can be ignored(im sure some will disagree;)) or even turned off in options.

LUK if you read this, id like to thank you(and your testers) for imo the most reliable and all around best burning app there is atm.

Edit: forgot to say my burners are of course on separate ide channels and my hdds are sata and i use SPTI

Edited by usr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.