Get hacked after downloading video games

yuriswita

I do not know why but Google Chrome is hacked by Windowssecurityalarm.com!!! Can close the homepage of Chrome no matter what I try to do. Also some other unwanted programs are installed. I can uninstall all programs as well as the video games I downlaod but I just can not close this tab!!! It just gets me crazy!!! I Google it and find that it is a browser hijacker!! I follow the removal gudie here, but get stucked in some steps like open a new tab from "new incognito window"....What is it? How can I do that?

Assuming it hasn't been somehow disabled by whatever hijacked Chrome, you can open an incognito window two ways.  First, there is normally a command in the "hamburger icon" in the upper right of Chrome.  It's the third command in the list.  Otherwise, you can open one with Ctrl+Shift+N.

Assuming it hasn't been somehow disabled by whatever hijacked Chrome, you can open an incognito window two ways.  First, there is normally a command in the "hamburger icon" in the upper right of Chrome.  It's the third command in the list.  Otherwise, you can open one with Ctrl+Shift+N.

Thank you!!! I can not find the "hamburger icon" but Ctrl+Shift+N really help!

Well, they call it the hamburger icon, but it's actually the icon that is made of 3 horizontal bars.  It's right below the X in the upper right corner that closes Chrome.  It's just to the right of the address bar.  If you don't have that icon, you have something seriously messed up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.