URGENT ! Blu ray sound completely shifted after burning!

nicolas

Hello,

I have a very big problem, when I my grave ISO blu ray (BD-R 20GB) the sound of the video is completely shifted by several seconds.

this ISO blu ray is created with Adobe Encore CS6.

Videos do not have a problem of timing delay

it is at the time of writing the sound that shifts, but why ???

Thanks for your help

Thank you for your answer

but,

files video sources do not have a timing delay, nor adobe premiere CC or on Adobe Encore CS.

all video sources are ok file

may be you know a virtual blue ray player for previewing before burning?

thank you for your answer,

actually you are right after reading about a virtual drive, the problem comes not from burning

So it just export Adobe Encore Cs6, but when I look previewing Blu Ray has no problem ...

I gets crazy! lol

may be that you know the proper technique for Adobe Encore export?

I export in H.264 ISO formats BD-R

thank you very much

Could be your Blu-Ray player doesn't like that particular brand of BD disc you used to burn to?  The audio discrepancy could be lag from the player not properly reading data from the disc fast enough due to a reflectivity issue.  Try a BD-RE if you have any and if they're different from the BD you were using see if you still get audio playback issues.  If you use software to preview the Blu-Ray from HD and you get no audio issues and you still get audio issues from your Blu-Ray player, then you know it's not the encoding software.  Since ImgBurn just burns what you give it, the problem would be somewhere with the player or your burner might need replacing.

Then try loading the Blu-Ray folder itself, without putting it in an image file and loading it in the virtual drive.  If it still persists, the problem is in the encoding software you used that created the Blu-Ray folder contents.  Which, at this point, is the most likely culprit I'd look into first to debug.

This is clearly Encore problem.

Do you export the project from Premiere to Encore?

If yes, try export the project to Media Encoder, set the format you need than use Encore to build the final image. That way Encore will use the files as is not transcoding them.

If it still out of sync, delete the Media Cache for all project than delete the .xmp files that are along with original files in the folder on your hard drive.

Rebuild the project from scratch and use export to Media Encoder than Encore to build the final image.

Hello everyone !

Thank you so much for your response!
I'll test your council this afternoon.

I noticed that the problem is due to a long transcoding video (1:30 6GB) Another difficulty has to follow, I will test this is to manually transodage say transcoded one by one, to relieve during export.

I did this with a slight 300MB video and no timing delay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.