The Top Ten Overall Posters

JasonFriday13

And the winner is:

toptenimgburnni6.png

ifcrule1972!!!!

Maybe we should start a petition to ban him for a week to let LUK catch up!! =))

Surprisingly, it is mostly made up of Beta Team Members, most of which registered on the 10th of September 2005 (which is when I think LUK told his former beta testers he has a new program to test, also maybe because LUK didn't put the forums online until the 9th of September 2005).

Movie_Junkie is the only Member to make it into the top ten.

spinningwheel needs to make two more posts to make five squares on his level.

I wouldn't mind betting the top two live on the forums, just so they can compete for the top spot.

And when I eventually live on the internet, I will donate a sizeable amount to LUK (not over 3 figs) for his great program.

Jason, Guess you could say we're all a bunch of master betas................... :whistling::whistling::whistling::lol:

I could, but then I can't say that your all a bunch of Mister betas! :teehee::lol:.

[edit] corny beat me to the reply :/ - and I live GMT +12 hours, so most times will be different.[/edit]

Edited by JasonFriday13

Actually, it doesn't surprise me that the beta team members would have more replies. We have to help answer questions. Plus, if that count of posts also takes into account the posts we make behind everyone's back plotting a total Liberal domination of the world under the guise of testing the software :shifty: then, we would have higher posts because we have to post logs, disc results, error checks, etc. amongst ourselves and feedback with the master of the bolts. :D

Admittedly, I am surprised someone topped the commander in chief, but, not by much. :lol:

And the winner is:

ifcrule1972!!!!

Some of us have lives outside this forum. Some of us don't. Strange but true. (Hi LFC!) :P

Surprisingly, it is mostly made up of Beta Team Members, most of which registered on the 10th of September 2005 (which is when I think LUK told his former beta testers he has a new program to test, also maybe because LUK didn't put the forums online until the 9th of September 2005).
As noted by Db, it ain't that surprising. We're here to help people. We wouldn't be much help if we didn't answer questions, would we? BTW, I also registered on the 9th. :P
Movie_Junkie is the only Member to make it into the top ten.

MJ has been here and on the old forum for ages. Hi MJ! :D Most of the beta team have also been harrassing Lightning_UK for a few years now. The traffic is nowhere near as heavy as the old forum but we like it here. :)

OH MY...might as well get it over with.... :thumbup: then I can relax knowing that I got my 5th square...... =))=))=))

Bwahahahahahaha =))=))=))=))=)) Does that now make you a COMPLETE square Spinner................ :lol::lol: ( Just kidding hey! )

Hi Shamus :P My name is lfcrule1972 and I am Forumaholic !

You are quite right I used to be addicted to the forum, now through a combination of work and family commitments I am slowly weaning myself off my time here.

Some weekends I hardly even have 10mins in here....

@spinner - congratulations and mazultov!!!!!

@LFC the forumaholic - do you still live your forum life off topic? If so, there's about 3500 OT posts which should be subtracted from your post count :D

Regards

Nah I have been better lately blu and the majority of my posts seem to be outside the Chat forum :faint: I know it's hard to believe but there you go ! :P

Total Cumulative Posts3,655

( 9 posts per day / 13.05% of total forum posts ) Most active inChat

( 1564 posts / 43% of this member's active posts )

So 57% of my posts are not in Chat - I was amazed myself =))

Well, I'm not a newbie anymore (had over 50 posts) so I can't be last :P .

And I see you double posted that gets your post count up 1 more :whistling:

@ Clink don't take it to heart, I'll hang out with you here at the bottom of the heap :D and I heard Jersey was coming round to keep us company, just don't eat the yellow snow :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.