can i burn Dvd and Blue-ray videos ?

rosanna

Hi

i have a premiere & encoder cc 2015 subscription for 1 year

to burn my video ,i should use encore (not update still @ cs6 )

i don't want to use encore

may i use my favorite burn with my favorite program imgburn my video  (dvd or blue ray) ?

thanks

Drag the folder over holding the video_ts folder and you're done. If IMGBurn asks you to make certain corrections, let it. But pretty sure there are tutorials, might want to check the tutorials section ;-)

Drag the folder over holding the video_ts folder and you're done. If IMGBurn asks you to make certain corrections, let it. But pretty sure there are tutorials, might want to check the tutorials section ;-)

hi

ok

but i want to burn mp4 video or other format , i guess i need to tool to convert them

hi

ok

but i want to burn mp4 video or other format , i guess i need to tool to convert them

No, you don't.  Just export from Adobe Media Encoder or directly from Premiere Pro to MP4 or whatever you want.

You only need Encore to make a DVD compliant file, in which case you would export as DVD mpeg-2 and then bring it into Encore to author it.

hi

ok

No, you don't.  Just export from Adobe Media Encoder or directly from Premiere Pro to MP4 or whatever you want.

You only need Encore to make a DVD compliant file, in which case you would export as DVD mpeg-2 and then bring it into Encore to author it.

hi

thanks Peru

should i fnd an encore alternative , because under w10 is no stable

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.