Differs original movie recording with full backup BD-R DL with imgburn

pimuu

Hello, it is my first participation in the forum use translator to ask my question.

For curiosity I would like to know if an original movie for sale has the same structure and size of recording layer 0 and layer 1 as the backups: with imgburn the full layer 0 is recorded ... LBA: (0 - 12219391) and layer 1 the rest to complete
Is it possible that the original has depending on the scene or movie a layer jump in another area and does not complete the layer 0?
The recording from what I see on the disc goes from the inner area of the disk to the external (layer 0) and from the outside to the inside area in layer 1. Is it?

I would also like to know in reference to the power of the laser to record layer 0 and 1 which uses more power to be recorded
Sorry for asking so many questions.

Thank you.
Edited by pimuu

The layer break on BD-R / BD-RE is in a fixed position and cannot be moved. For BD-ROM, it varies depending on how much has been recorded on the disc and where they want it I expect. So no, it's not the same structure etc.

Yes, they're recorded in OTP style. Inner to outer on the first layer and outer to inner on the 2nd.

I don't know the answer to the laser power question I'm afraid.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.