Vegemite?

Shamus_McFartfinger

Well at least the Great Pumpkin is real, He rises out of the pumpkin patch on hallows eve and scares the s--t out of people. Then he hands out candy......... she's a wonderful treat all coated in chocolate and very sweeeetttt...... :w00t::P

Yes, every All Hallow's Eve, the Great Pumpkin rises from the pumpkin patch to snatch unsuspecting kids off the streets to scoop out their brains and eyes and use their empty, severed skulls for trick or treat bags.

"Trick or treat!" HOLDS UP KID'S SKULL TURNED UPSIDE DOWN, JAW MISSING, BRAIN PAN AND EYESOCKETS EMPTY TO WOMAN AT DOOR TO HAVE TREATS DROPPED INTO IT

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD! Get the SHIT away from me!"

Unfortunately, it appears I may need this medication for peripheral neuropathy. Now, if I somehow slept on a large pile of money instead of a matress which would mean I'm financially set enough to use alcohol to self medicate myself :D I would do it in an instant. But, as usual, I've no choice. Plus, I've no friends to go out and :beer2: with. And, the fact that I don't drink might put a dampener on that, too. :wink:

I was just busting your balls for a minute or two old friend. ;)

I once had a very painful dream in my youth that the similar happened to me. With a folded lawn chair. >_< I had spilled Kool-Aid on the carpet and that was my punishment: she jumping on a lawn chair on my nuts until they burst open, flying out goo. Even my dreams ne'er end well for me... :&

I once had a very painful dream in my youth that the similar happened to me. With a folded lawn chair. >_< I had spilled Kool-Aid on the carpet and that was my punishment: she jumping on a lawn chair on my nuts until they burst open, flying out goo. Even my dreams ne'er end well for me... :&

Seek help NOW!

Did once. 9 years ago. Put me on lithium. But, discovered it was slowing me down at work, making it really difficult to perform my task. Besides, after I got to thinking it, I figured there's nothing THAT wrong with me that pills aren't going to help. So, I went off them. After all, life was starting to look for me. I had had my 2nd girlfriend in life. Even had had my first date! Life looked good; looks are deceiving. Within days after my last visit, she broke it off with me. Yeah, you'll say I should have stayed on it, she left for me that reason, the usual shit. :) Too bad, as I later learned, earlier this year, she had never loved me to begin with. So, to Hell with empty arguments, I say! =))

Oh, no. Remember, these events I discuss are, mostly, POST shrink. Yeah, the guy who prescribed the lithium required I had to see him once a week, lay down, talk to him, etc. His first name was Surrendar, believe it or not! So close to Surrender, eh?. And, those were fun. Especially when he treated me like a mental midget once asking me who the current President of the US was! Simply because I had gone off on a tangent rant about the superiority of machines to men. :D Which they are. :devil: Of course, I proved to him just how competent I was by going back through all the Presidents of the 20th Century in order. :albert:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.