mbi and liteon

chewy

jm... a old cdfreaker posted this in a dare thread I started over a digitaldigest

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread...1966#post471966

truly damn scandulous, made in india staples blanks and burned with a liteon at 16x

course he waited 6 months for the firmware to mature before mounting the drive

Edited by chewy

Haven't come across any MBIL Indian media yet, apparently it's a little better than I'd have thought. Just wait, and mark my words, in a year or two that's all that will be out there.

Welcome back btw mate :) How was the wedding ?

Went well, thanks. Took a couple weeks off work, which was also nice. Will honeymoon somewhere hot in winter, Cuba looks atractive.

HA! I'm the ONLY one who sees the truth here! There was no wedding! The zombie movies were a front! I've seen Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind! In theaters! And was probably the only one! =)) Grain's concocted a carefully intricate Dalek master plan to get to Cuba and assassinate Castro! Well, castrate Castro, maybe. Come on! With a name like Castro, who can resist the pun?! :D

Oh, and don't think I haven't noticed you either, lfc! In on it, too! Winking and sending private messages! You're in on this monstrous plot, too! Admit it. ADMIT IT! :angry:

:unsure:

:wink:

Grain - I think it's time to silence db...... Make it look like a :suicide: and then the plan is still intact.....

Oh, please, please, PLEASE! If you're going to put me out of my misery, don't make it look like a suicide! Please behind evidence so people will know that their predictions, prophecies, and opinions of me did not come to pass! That I did not take my life by me own hand! It seems slightly more dignified that way than to make it look like I went out in this fashion :suicide:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.