Please Help With Error Code.

Ivanhoe

Hello All,

I've been trying to backup my copy of The DAVINCI code via Dual Layer disk, but keep getting the following error....

Document.zip

No problems using the excellent guides provided by cornholio7 just the above error when writing to Disk.

I've not encountered any problems when copying the Movie Only to normal DVD-R using Ripit4me/dvd decrypter/fixvts/dvdshrink.

regards.

Thanks blutach for the welcome...i'm no stranger to backing up my movies to single layer disks, but this is my first adventure into the Dual Layer playground. The disks i have at the moment are MID RICOHJPN D01 (002). I've wasted four of these disks when burning after following the said guides i mentioned earlier. Unfortunately i don't have any Verbatims DL...will get some in the next couple of weeks.

regards.

Ivanhoe, again probabley media related as Blutach said. All your errors are coming at the burning stage, most of the time meaning your just using lower end blank media. The Verbs should take care of these problems for you........ :) Let us Know the outcome.

Good Luck Ivanhoe, but seriously buy some verbs and watch your success rate soar.............. ;):D If your buying DL verbs, go for the +R format as they handle the layerbreak stuff better. SL verbs you can stay with the -R format.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.