help burn to dvd

wolfman

hello,

i bought an easycap an recorded an old vhs tape of a wedding on to my laptop so i can burn to dvd.Which worked great,However,

when i created an iso file an saved it to my computer i get this message...iso9660 so then i used  udf ,an then burned the file to dvd,i played it on my dvd player which worked only for afew minutes then the movie stoped,waste of a dvd.So then,i read a form by the admin here so i then clicked on the box called,iso9660+joliet+udf an clicked the boxes called,allow files without extentions an also the box called,allow files exceeding size limit,an also clicked the box called,multiple extents,then i burned the file again an this time it played an i noticed the screen was alittle smaller an this time it played longer bout half way in an the movie stopped again,another waist of a dvd..

I wanna surprise my wife for our anniversary with this movie cause it has her mom in it an she's been gone for 22 years.

So how do i fix it so i can play the movie on the dvd player all the way threw without stopping ? I'm trying to learn this an need this done very soon..Can the admin or anyone help me an walk me threw this.Thank you all.

hello admin,sorry been busy.

i figured that out.It had nothing to do with imgburn program.I'm using another program an i forgot to change the output location Documents,i changed the location to video an tried a very short video from the easycap to the laptop an then i put the movie file in the program im using an it worked an the imgburn worked great.Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.