Weirdness

dbminter

Take a look at this upcoming image... MAN! :lol:

Some kind of weird effect occurred in my cache briefly, it seems. Take a look at this screen shot, displaying some of the Smilies available for use here.

untitled.JPG

Notice that clapping has become a shot from TV.COM for the episode of King Of Hill called Bobby Goes Nuts. And, WHAT a shot it is! =))

Oh, and since you know where it came from, I bet that you took the picture from that site, cropped and shrunk it, and saved it over the :cllapping: image in firefoxes cache (purposely spelled clapping wrong to prevent the smilie kicking in), so then it looks like a browser error. Ha, nice try, but your :busted:.

Oh, and since you know where it came from, I bet that you took the picture from that site, cropped and shrunk it, and saved it over the :cllapping: image in firefoxes cache (purposely spelled clapping wrong to prevent the smilie kicking in), so then it looks like a browser error. Ha, nice try, but your :busted:.

I won't, of course, be able to convince you this happened entirely on its own because you have already formed your opinion that cannot be swayed. :| It did. End of story. I knew where it came from because I frequent TV.COM a lot and it displays clips, etc. as part of its front interface based on the shows in your Favorites list. But, let me ask you this. If I so easily cropped in a replacement image, how come there are no tell tale signs of inserted cropped images, like there always are when others here have tried to fake them in the past? :D No compression, no fuzzy edges.

Now, you DO bring up something interesting I cannot explain, as it is impossible, but is another error all together... for some inexplicable reason, I HAD to trim the error window out of the screen capture. Because, on MY screen, the only part of the image displayed is the smilies window. BUT, the original image when uploaded to the site host, displayed the ENTIRE desktop contents. THAT one even I'm at a loss to explain. The other one is easy as the smilies list is supposed to always be downloaded and the animated GIF's inserted into the placeholders. That one, though, of mysteriously disappearing one place and reappearing others content, though... :unsure:

I was constructing my reply and file apparently while you were replying. So, fair's fair. :) You admitted you were wrong, so, I recant my gleeful rubbing it in. :D But, do take a look at the file to show I didn't do this on my own.

I agree that refreshing the cache should help this. Like with the board's tendency there a while back in Firefox to not properly render pages.

In fact, since I can prove it by recreating it and capturing the video, why not display that? Chew on this, unbeliever! =))

http://www.uploading.com/files/JY729CGX/Vi..._WEEP_.avi.html

=))=))=))=))=)) Fair does db, thats the funniest thing I have seen for ages! :D I'm so glad I have never let you anywhere near my computer! :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.