I did in 5min using winzip what I couldn't do in 2 hours using imgburn

Nirvash

54 minutes ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

It’s a burning tool.

Not sure why it would take you 2 hours to figure that out. The clue is in the name.

Well, I need to search what "burning" means then. I downloaded imgburn as an alternative to "Daemon Tools" , but since I could extract files using "Daemon Tools", I thought that I could do the same with whis software. But it seems that I need to insert a CD to do that with imgburn, while with Daemon I didn't need to do that to mount a iso/img file. This is strange. I'm very ignorant about that subject so it doesn't help too.  Sorry for being rude btw

Edited by Nirvash

The alternative to daemon tools is 'virtual clone drive' by elby. You're looking to MOUNT an image into a virtual drive, which is completely different from extracting the files to your hard drive, from an existing image for.

The only thing imgburn can do is either create an image (iso) or burn them to a disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Ch3vr0n said:

The alternative to daemon tools is 'virtual clone drive' by elby. You're looking to MOUNT an image into a virtual drive, which is completely different from extracting the files to your hard drive, from an existing image for.

The only thing imgburn can do is either create an image (iso) or burn them to a disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Thanks for your help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.