Help problem with ISO to burn

Riky90

Help problem with ISO to burn

I'm sorry if I find myself writing here again but I have a problem ..

I created my ISO and when I go to insert it in ImgBurn tells me;

You should have selected the MDS file and not this one.

I will do it automatically for you this time, but do not do it again!

So that I burn the MDS file that weighs half of the (7.67 GB ISO)
or open the iso in explorer resources and drag folders AUDIO_TS / VIDEO_TS in Burn files and folders? I'm fine with the MDS file as well, but the quality is the same and that once mastered does not have problems in the home and on the PC player (vlc). hello and sorry but on this thing to burn the pictures never done .. :(
Edited by Riky90

The MDS is a pointer to the actual ISO. It contains additional info - probably the layer break position in your case, and that's why it should be selected rather than the ISO itself.

So even though the MDS is tiny, you're still actually burning all of the data from the ISO file.

The program wouldn't normally recommend something that's wrong :)

http://forum.wininizio.it/index.php?/topic/71535-masterizzare-file-mds-iso/ (il post non è mio)

sorry but with your Italian translated automatically with chrome for me it is a bit tiring;) no offense;)

Is MDS a pointer to real ISO?
probably the position of interruption of the level in your case (translated I do not understand) :(

So basically, I'm going to burn the right MDS file? tell me yes.

If in the future I should remaster the mds file I have on the pc I could do a good thing:
1) the iso file and the mds file create a folder.
2) So I'm quiet and I have all the saved copies ready to re-burn;)

5 ore fa, LIGHTNING UK! disse:

Sì, MDS è un puntatore al vero file ISO.

Grazie mille Lightning, ora sono più tranquillo, grazie ancora per avermi risposto. arrivederci / ciao e mi raccomando eh non mollare mai con Imgburn sei il migliore ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.