dvd

stroo

goede avond ik heb imgburn 2.5.8.0 op mijn pc met windows 10 pro maar hij brand niet wel programma maar geen dvd die ziet hij niet hoe kan dat kan iemand mijn helpen 

@stroo this is an English only forum.

First you say it doesn't burn (doesn't burn what), then you say it does burn (program) but no dvd. So which is it? It's either yes or no.

What does it burn, what doesn't it burn, what are you trying to do, what's (not) happening?

IMGburn log please

@dbminter it's Dutch, my native language, and it doesn't even make sense to me. So it can't possibly for you :-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ha Ha i under stand, it s new here i have imgburn on my pc and the program is windows 10 pro the problem is that if i want to burn a movie then he does not see it no matter what format the movie file is he says inveleilid or unsapported image format as i program wants to burn preview windows 10 then he does it immediately you can help me already thens  fred

What's the exact filename you're trying to burn, what mode are you selecting in IMGburn and what's your playback device. Sounds to me you're either using the wrong mode for what you're trying to do, or you burnt for example an MP4 to disc and your player doesn't support that type of playback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

The 'invalid or unsupported image file' message comes up when you're in Write mode and attempt to burn something that isn't a disc image file.

Write mode is not for burning your average mp4, avi, mkv etc files. It's for burning disc image files - iso, img, bin etc.

Sounds like 'user error' to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.